MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » Slyfer's draft
Slyfer's draft
slyferhunterDate: Friday, 03.06.2015, 7:56 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey  fellow members and teammates we all know that cryptic rsps is one of the best servers out there but hasn’t been fully out there to the rsps community. But first some things needs to be fixed . I’ve been on mostly all the time to see many players join and leave at early morning times and late afternoons. One of the main issue as in why I think they leave is because they think it’s too hard to know what to do and the bugs throw them off.  We  need to fix the issues with the banks not working in skilling zones and also more bugs that I’ll explain later. Despite all of that as a person that loves playing runescape and have played almost every rsps out there one thing I notice that bring people in is edge being the home. A lot of people love that because we know a lot of people love pking. That’s the only reason people play sometimes and I can assure that since this being a eco server it’s even better for the community. Also people like staking and we know the dueling in this server is a little glitched. Plus the bosses and stuff on this server is good. Also there are some stuff in shops that should be there like the pvp items like vestas statius and also the nex items. People should obtain them by killing nex that’s what people like.. cause there’s a lot of people that only like to pvm to make money. Also dragon defenders, fighter torso, and void should be able to get through the guild and pest control minigames. The boss pets in this game are a great add on because people try so hard to get them so that’s a good update. Also I think we should have a pvp store where players will earn a certain amount of pkp per kill in wildy and spend in there. The store will have items like pvp gear , fighter torso, barrow gloves, fighter hats, and other items that’s pkers use… kiln cape should be in the pvp store as well and jad should have all 62 rounds or if not 32… because its way to easy to obtain those items. I have more things to add on but we all know it takes time to do… But I think edge being home will be the best thing ever… I will later write another article on the stuff that needs to be fixed…

MattsDate: Friday, 03.06.2015, 8:02 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Suggestions Section!

In-Game Server Helper
Nex Enthusiast

Forum » General » General Discussion » Slyfer's draft
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024