Jake's Moderator Application
snoopdoggDate: Wednesday, 03.04.2015, 3:29 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In Game Name: Snoopdogg

I live: Pennsylvania, America

What position are you applying for:Moderator

A bit about myself. 
My name is Jake, I am a senior in highschool.  I've loved computer games ever since about the third grade.  I played runescape for over 10 years but have recently gotten bored with all of the new updates, and am not in love with the OS remake.  I play soccer, and in my free time ride motorcross.  and really enjoy solving problems, and meeting new people. 

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
I would enjoy becoming a moderator because of my love of solving problems and of this server.  Although I have not spent a tremendous amount of time on this server I have seen a lot of servers, and have looked thoroughly at this one, and I love the design of it.  Also I really like to work things out and get to the bottom of the problem.  Also I really like to make sure people enjoy their time on a server, and because I can understand how people can really destroy your fun on a server.  Also I like to keep fair play, and ensure there is no cheating going on throughout the players.  Lastly I just really enjoy helping people, and getting to know new players

Skills 
 My best skill would no doubt be my problem solving.  I really know how to get down to the bottom of an issue and decipher the problem.  Also I think I am a very strong helper.  I really like to guide people in the right direction and help them figure out their issue.   

What if I didn't get picked?
If I didn't get picked it would not be the end of the world, but of course I would really love and prefer to be a moderator.  Also I would continue to play the server, and try to work my way up to acquire the requirements needed to be met to be a moderator.

MattsDate: Wednesday, 03.04.2015, 11:41 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Glad to have you around, hope to see you on from time to time!

In-Game Server Helper
Nex Enthusiast

Forum » General » General Discussion » Jake's Moderator Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024