Saturday, 04.20.2024, 4:10 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » In Game » Suggestions » more suggestions!
more suggestions!
TomDate: Thursday, 06.20.2013, 8:08 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
we need more potions in the shops.. 50 unnoted super restores is a pain in the ass. make the store have atleast 10k noted of each pot that it sells, and also rocktails need to have more in it because i honestly don't think that 1k rocktails will do any good.. i think it's a good idea to have 2.147b of each pot and rocktails in the stores to be honest .-. that way people couldn't hoard the shit out of the -------1k rocktails that the store currently sells.

----------also, we need an extremedonor zone (command ::ez would be nice)
-------donatorzone telly should be shortened down to ::dz, because it's easier.

admin necessities:
-------unban, doesn't work, we can't unban people via command atm. 
--------banning only lasts 48 hours which is a son of a bitch..
------along with the extremedonor idea, it'd be nice if we could telly to cords and stuff, then i could help find a place for extreme to go.
-------it'd be nice if we could like reset the bosses or something, because they always glitch out when you, cryptic, are not on.
-----note- i still think not being able to spawn is a good thing, but maybe we could spawn certain things? like only certain items are spawnable, maybe even 1 at a time just (per-say, crystal keys)
 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

staff should be able to do more stuff on forums, like lock topics, remove comments, etc.

these are some of the things i think, that should be added hopefully soon. thanks tongue

----------tom!

Forum » In Game » Suggestions » more suggestions!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024