Saturday, 04.20.2024, 1:35 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » In Game » Suggestions » Tom's suggestions (the ideas i have thought could help this server out.)
Tom's suggestions
TomDate: Thursday, 05.23.2013, 4:42 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
most of these are taken from other servers, but in my honest opinion, they are very good ideas.

1. Make 5 or 6 of each barrows brother outside of each of their mounds, and that's how u get barrows loots. it would defeat any barrows bugs, and people can get the armors they want.

2. Make it so dungeoneering is just a room full of creatures that hit relatively high, and you gain xp from each kill (like slayer) and then you loot dungeoneering tokens or tickets every kill. it doesn't have to be a lot of tokens per kill, but yea. the items could still stay the same costs this way.

3. rework the melee, range, and mage shop. these are questionably formed and lack ava's accumulator, which i would assume is an accident, as it is a very useful range item.

4. if this works, not sure if it does or doesn't, but make max capes and comp capes, and nomad capes (if there are any) (and i know there isn't comp capes in game yet, but this is how it goes on real runescape) so that they keep bolts for you (acting as an accumulator)

5. make max capes, kiln capes, firecapes, etc untradable.

6. add a gambling npc that you can dice items or cash on, and if u win, it doubles the items. this has been added :D

7. make a custom zombies game where you start with nothing, and every time you get a kill, it adds money to your inv. it could also have reward points for each wave, and stores in the minigame so that you can buy food, pots, equipment, etc.

8. add "extreme" donor rank, that has extra benefits. the rank could be obtained after donating $50 or more.

9. demote the staff that doesn't come on, and promote new members. (this could be useful lol)

10. take pernix and virtus out of stores so it can only be obtained by drops. same with whips, void, claws, stat, etc. and whips.

11. make all the shops decently organized, as they're just everywhere and it's very hard to first learn where everything is.

12. make it so you can switch between old looks and new looks of armour. i don't think this is possible on this type of server, but it truely would be nice.

13. make the npc's that have stores in them, not be able to move. every time you try to trade them, they move and it takes a while to actually get to the shop.

i know this seems overwelming to do, but with ambition to help this server become popular, i believe this can all be accomplished and really benefit the server. and i have faith in trevor that he can do this, as he is a very good coder.

Message edited by Tom - Saturday, 05.25.2013, 2:45 AM

UnfaithfulDate: Thursday, 05.23.2013, 9:09 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Some interesting suggestions here man, I don't personally agree with #1&2 but most of these could definitely be looked into.

"Have Faith in me" ~ A Day To Remember.

TomDate: Thursday, 05.23.2013, 9:57 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Alright, thanks for the feedback biggrin

CrypticDate: Monday, 05.27.2013, 7:31 AM | Message # 4
Cryptic
Group: Owner/Coder
i appreciate the suggestions, and zombie minigame may be coming soon as well!

TomDate: Thursday, 05.30.2013, 1:12 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Quote (Trevor)
i appreciate the suggestions, and zombie minigame may be coming soon as well!
that sounds fun as can be dude biggrin can't wait to see how it turns out XD

CharlieDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2013, 8:18 PM | Message # 6
Private
Some great ideas, was just wondering what would happen to the people who already have vitirus and pernix?? will it be stripped off them or can they keep.

Account on sever is called Jesus. I have played for a bit so if you want help ill try assit. Need team mates for bossing

BradDate: Wednesday, 06.05.2013, 6:12 AM | Message # 7
Private
Very Good suggestions Hope it is thought over and maybe some ideas put into the server.

TomDate: Wednesday, 06.05.2013, 6:29 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Quote (Charlie)
Some great ideas, was just wondering what would happen to the people who already have vitirus and pernix?? will it be stripped off them or can they keep.
it would be able to be kept.

JesusDate: Wednesday, 06.05.2013, 7:49 PM | Message # 9
Private
Ah ok was a bit confused smile "btw this new account"

Hey, Im Charlie but my account in game is called "Jesus". I'd like to think i know a bit about server so don't be shy to talk to me for help!!

Forum » In Game » Suggestions » Tom's suggestions (the ideas i have thought could help this server out.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024