Friday, 04.19.2024, 8:34 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » In Game » Staff » Application (I'd like to apply to be a Helper/support)
Application
trexDate: Wednesday, 07.15.2015, 0:38 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Well to start, my name is Trevin. I am 17 and my ign is Trex. ever since I've found and started playing Cryptic-Rs i have loved it and really liked the community we have created here. So i would like to apply to be a helper/ support in game. I am on almost every day, and know a lot about the server now. I am applying to be apart of the staff because i see good stuff for this server in the near future! and would like to be apart of the awesome team leader the soon to be #1 rsps!

So this concludes my application thanks for the opportunity!
~~~Trevin Barrington

Trexx

pandaloverDate: Wednesday, 07.15.2015, 7:54 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
i'm applying to become a support/helper for cryptic-rs because i love the server and i am active a lot.I would like to help out the server as much as i can.I try my best to help out player mostly new players because i know it is hard and confusing when it comes to starting a new server so i like to show them around the game and try to answer all the question they may or may not have. even if i don't become the support/helper of this server i would like it if you picked someone that is kind and helpful to players and patient
with new players since it might be hard for them to adjust to a new server. so it would be good for them to have a good and helpful person like that to help them out.
 :) 

• in game name (pandalover)
  • age (18/19)

Forum » In Game » Staff » Application (I'd like to apply to be a Helper/support)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024