Thursday, 04.25.2024, 7:48 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » Matt's Moderator Application (Moderator Application)
Matt's Moderator Application
MattsDate: Friday, 03.06.2015, 11:01 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
First posted 2/27/2015.
Updated 3/6/2015.

---------------------------------------------
In Game Name: Matt

What position are you applying for: Moderator

A bit about myself.
I'm a young father, to a beautiful little girl. I'm the owner, builder, and driver of #2069. I've been playing RuneScape since '06 - '07. I enjoy meeting new people and having a good time! RuneScape is a simple pass-time that I enjoy, nothing is taken too seriously!

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
I'd like the spot as a Cryptic Moderator because i'm a loyal, mature player. I like helping the community, and interacting with other players. I'd be a great choice for the position, I'm online 4+ hours a day playing and bossing, and leave Cryptic open the rest of the day to make sure everything's running smoothly. I would love to work besides the rest of the staff and watch us grow as a team!

Skills.
Super patient player, enjoy working with the community. I enjoy browsing forums and chatting with the players in-game, along with helping when I can. Whether it be something really simple, or taking people on Nex Trips, I've done it all. Love the environment and can't wait to see the changes to come!

What if I didn't get picked?
I'd take no offence, I've spent a great amount of time here on Cryptic and really respect the other players. If it weren't me, someone else with a good amount of knowledge would be chosen, and I could work my way towards that spot.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you have any issues in-game; Matthew.Panella

Thanks again, and i'll see you all in-game!
- "Server Helper" Matt.

In-Game Server Helper
Nex Enthusiast

Message edited by Matts - Friday, 03.06.2015, 11:03 PM

Forum » General » General Discussion » Matt's Moderator Application (Moderator Application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024