Friday, 03.29.2024, 12:15 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » Mod Application (Slyferhunter's mod application.)
Mod Application
slyferhunterDate: Tuesday, 02.17.2015, 2:20 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In Game Name: Slyferhunter

I live:New york city , North America

What position are you applying for:Moderator

A bit about myself.
I am a average person who loves gaming and enjoyed playing runescape once upon a time . I am a huge runescape lover and have been playing it since 07. I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I like to engage in conversations and i have an open mind about everything and anything. I TRULY WANT THIS SERVER TO THRIVE!!!

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am fully dedicated to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever. 

Skills.
I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have.. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people.I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server). And i want it to grow 

What if I didn't get picked?
In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously I would rather but I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Thankyou very much for reading - Slyferhunter

TomDate: Friday, 02.20.2015, 6:26 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
did you not tell me in game that this server was... "boring"? something along the lines of that. Don't really know how that makes it your favorite server of all time, but sure.

slyferhunterDate: Friday, 02.20.2015, 7:14 AM | Message # 3
Private
Tom, really? if i would of think so why am i online 24/7 helping all new players out. ?? im on right now noone isint even online. Your just a person that dislikes me which is totally fine .

Forum » General » General Discussion » Mod Application (Slyferhunter's mod application.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024