Thursday, 03.28.2024, 9:38 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » Vibes Introduction. (lovin' it.)
Vibes Introduction.
VibesDate: Sunday, 06.23.2013, 4:56 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Vibes Introduction

Firstly I'd just like to say hello to you all,
My name is Jesse, I am 16 years old and have been involved whole RS scene since I was 7.
I've come to this server and forums as a friend to all of you and hope we can all become a generally close and nice community.

This server caught my eye as soon as I had been told about it by my school friend Darren also known as 'Daz' in-game.
The reason this server has caught my attention and interested me is the fact that the community base is small which mean that you end up making long term friends. I had also been curious as to playing a newer game resolution as I had been playing quite a lot of 'old school' servers and just PKing on them. This server offers me so much variety and I love it, the skilling and PVM are just fantastic. Anways enough about the server and all I will tell you a bit about myself...

Well as you all already know I've stated i'm 16 years of age going 17 in August.
I love to hang with my friends and family as well as go to the beach and do athletic running. I have a part time job at a supermarket called Foodland and unload and shelve stock. I spend most of my afternoons playing servers and this server will be that new server. I am currently studying in year 11 at highschool and hate it haha! But i'm hoping to become an Electrician or Police Officer.

Well i've written enough about myself here, if anybody needs to contact me you can read my signature.
If anybody needs help I'm quite willing to go out of my way to attempt to help you.
Thank you for spending your time reading this.
Sincerely,
Vibes/Jesse. x

Vibes- can contact me via Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/dash1er
can also contact me via Skype:
Batchos11

DazDate: Sunday, 06.23.2013, 5:02 PM | Message # 2
Private
Hey Jesse, Thanks for joining the server i know you love rsps so i had to tell you about it, From Daz. <3.

VibesDate: Sunday, 06.23.2013, 5:36 PM | Message # 3
Private
love you bigboy <3.
-Vibes

Batchos11

TomDate: Monday, 06.24.2013, 8:21 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Hey vibes, i'm ingame admin amplify, sadly i won't be able to be on until wednesday+ cuz my internet company is assholes, but i will hopefully be on as soon as it's fixed!

VibesDate: Monday, 06.24.2013, 1:12 PM | Message # 5
Private
Thanks for the message Tom, really look forward to meeting you! smile

Batchos11

Forum » General » General Discussion » Vibes Introduction. (lovin' it.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024