Friday, 03.29.2024, 8:06 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » warrior swe (staff application)
warrior swe
warriorsweDate: Wednesday, 07.15.2015, 6:04 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
IN GAME NAME: warrior swe  

IN REAL LIFE NAME: rasmus        

how old are you? 20

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU GOING FOR: mod/admin

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: i like to play runescape privat server, i bring all my time to make privat server and help them out, i spending 1-12 h per day, i play much when i am not whit my girl friend wink
i go in school and when i am home i play runescape privat server / make one when i have the time! smile

SKILLS: i play runescape privat server so long time so i don't rember, i have make 10 server maybe not sure how many, i have help many server to coding and that shit, but i don't relly whant to do that for i think they are boring. so i hope i can get mod instead smile for i love to help new and old player whit ever thing smile

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY EACH DAY:  i play so much i can and that can bi like 1-12 h per day. depends on if i am whit my girlf friend or not smile

WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR THIS POSITION: for i thinking i can help this server to bi bigger and get more players smile i see many thing i can do whit the server, so i hope ever one reads this and make me to admin/mod

if there are somthing any need to know more about me or how good skills i have, can u talk to me in the game or try me, i promises u will not repent to make me to admin/mod smile thanks to me ! smile

hey i am new in this server, i am looking for small server for helping them bi big one! i plyaing so much i can, i play like 1-12h per day, my hobby is play runescape privat server and make them and selling them

Forum » General » General Discussion » warrior swe (staff application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024