99whipping's staff application!@!@
99whippingDate: Sunday, 06.28.2015, 4:56 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
IN GAME NAME: 99WHIPPING

IN REAL LIFE NAME: Ethan

HOW OLD ARE YOU?: 16

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU GOING FOR: Mod smile

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: I love to play this server I play Lacrosse I also like to fish. I plan on to help this server in many ways. I would love it if I could join the staff team but thats obviously up to you if i do or not. I like playing video games I am very good at a lot of games. I played* call of duty for some time I was in a good clan for quick scoping. I really enjoy this server and I like helping people makes me feel warm inside.(and other places)

SKILLS: I can some what code, I have a degree in helping people (legit). I can do a lot of stuff that can help the server. I could help with bugs and suggestions. I could be there for when new people join talking to them show them around and make it so they feel welcomed to the community and server I already helped this server by welcoming and helping the new people and showing them around the server a bit.

HOW LONG DO YOU PLAY EACH DAY: I play on average 10-12+ hours maybe longer depends on motivation which would be increased as a member of staff. I would like to say I play for a long time which would benefit the server if i were staff. When I wake up each morning I grab coffee and hop on and play until like 12 at night and sometimes get off during the day for basic needs.

WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR THIS POSITION: I feel like I can do a lot to the server (in a good way):), and helping people is like my hobby kind of I have been staff on an other server for a short time and that's why I would want to be part of your staff team.:)I have played for a short time but i have the necessary information to be staff.

yo

Message edited by 99whipping - Sunday, 06.28.2015, 9:38 PM

Forum » General » General Discussion » 99whipping's staff application!@!@
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024