Friday, 03.29.2024, 1:42 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
~Cryptic-RS~
MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » In Game » Suggestions » Vibes' Suggestions 23-6-13 (Will be keeping updated.)
Vibes' Suggestions 23-6-13
VibesDate: Sunday, 06.23.2013, 5:06 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey, Vibes here.
Not a big fan of complaints nor giving suggestions but I feel the need to contribute opinions towards the server.

Forum Wise
I believe that the forums have been made quite well but I find the forums navigations to be quite messy.
I didn't have trouble finding the sign up button either but some people may as its just a little box in the top corner.
Also I have further knowledge in editing and creating forum pages as I had owned a cracked vBulletin forum, I would consider looking into trying it out.

In-Game
All NPC's are spread quite far apart, for example the ::shops teleport you have to actually explore the lands to find the shop keeper, I would consider freezing all NPC's in a row in one building to make it easier to navigate the shops.

Note: I am not trying to sound picky with the server and the forums I am just giving suggestions/problems I had found!
If anybody finds anything to be rude/offensive please contact me as I will quite happily remove the post.

Thanks,
Vibes/Jesse.

Vibes- can contact me via Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/dash1er
can also contact me via Skype:
Batchos11

TomDate: Wednesday, 06.26.2013, 10:17 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
i also suggested that he should make the NPC's not be able to move XD nice suggestions

VibesDate: Friday, 06.28.2013, 2:05 PM | Message # 3
Private
Thanks Tom for your input :),
Vibes.

Vibes- can contact me via Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/dash1er
can also contact me via Skype:
Batchos11

Forum » In Game » Suggestions » Vibes' Suggestions 23-6-13 (Will be keeping updated.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024