MainSign UpLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » In Game » Suggestions » Myuser887's suggestions
Myuser887's suggestions
deathangel539Date: Saturday, 06.01.2013, 2:36 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
1. i think that you should make it so nomad should have seperate rooms laid out like dung in a way so that multiple people can be there
2. i think that you should make items such as torva available in shops or remove from shops pernix and virtus
3. i think that you should make just a chill zone for people to talk, and other stuff like skill, with skilling shops that sell logs or fishing equipment and have a few ponds ect
4. i think that it would be cool if you changed the home location to somewhere such as varrock where things can be a lot more organised or somewhere else, maybe falador or camelot
5. i think that you could add a minigame where the rewards are fist of guthix tokens, not too many per game but a lot as they are annoying to obtain
6. i think you should add a lootshare option where if people are at nex and in a clan the drop would be priced as if it was to be sold to a shop and divided equally
7. it would be cool if you added a pvp shop and you get pvp tokens for wildy pking not safepk, also there is a bug where even if skulled sometimes you don't drop anything
that's all if anything gets implicated i'd be happy smile

k.grant

UnfaithfulDate: Monday, 06.03.2013, 6:18 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Nice suggestions here man, I hope to see a few of these done too.

"Have Faith in me" ~ A Day To Remember.

CharlieDate: Tuesday, 06.04.2013, 8:17 PM | Message # 3
Private
Some great suggestions man but i'd rather torva was not added in the store as it might mean everyone will be carry it around, i like the idea that its very rare. Or that you take out all of them, but will you strip off items which people have already or let them keep.

Account on sever is called Jesus. I have played for a bit so if you want help ill try assit. Need team mates for bossing

deathangel539Date: Thursday, 06.06.2013, 9:52 PM | Message # 4
Private
i think each player should get a fair amount of money (more than shops) for there armor but they don't have to sell then newer players will have to work harder to get it and then players who donate for pernix will be obtaining more than 1.9b also i agree don't add torva to stores just remove the others

k.grant

NarutoDate: Thursday, 06.06.2013, 10:08 PM | Message # 5
Private
@deathangel539,

Very nice. i hope some of them will be add in game!

Forum » In Game » Suggestions » Myuser887's suggestions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024